- Current position
Researcher (Chargée de recherche), Unité MIA-T (Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Toulouse), INRA of Toulouse. Habilitée à Diriger des Recherches (since 2014).
- Research interests
- Biostatistics (expression data, metabolome, Hi-C, metagenomic data [...] analysis and integration)
- Graph/network analysis: data mining and inference
- Machine learning
- Functional data analysis
- Other activities
- Co-head of the Biostatistics platform - Toulouse
- Elected member of the CNU 26ème section (University National Council, Applied Mathematics section)
- Board member of the research network NETBIO
- Co-organizer of the MIAT seminar
- Member of the scientific associations Société Française de Statistique (French Statistical Association) and Femmes et Mathématiques (Women and Mathematics)
- HDR in Mathematics
- 2014-13-11 Université Toulouse 1 (Capitole), ED MITT. manuscript
- PhD in Mathematics
- 2002/2005 Université Toulouse 2 (Le Mirail), with Honors (Très Honorable). manuscript
- What is a PhD?
- Master Degree
- Applied Mathematics, 2002, Université Toulouse 3 (Paul Sabatier), with Honors (B)
- Mathematics, 1999 (ranked 22/368)
- Bc. Degree
- Applied Mathematics, 1997/1998, Université Toulouse 3 (Paul Sabatier), with Honors (TB)
- Researcher (Chargée de Recherche), Unité MIA-T (Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Toulouse), INRA of Toulouse
- Associate Professor (Maîtresse de Conférences), in the STID department (Statistics and Computer Science) of the University of Perpignan and member of the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (2006/2011) and of the SAMM team, Université Paris 1 (2011/2014).
- Temporary position (researcher), Unité MIA-T (Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Toulouse), INRA of Toulouse.
- Lecturer (research and teaching activities) at Toulouse School of Economics.
- Mathematics Teacher, Mathematics and Computer Science department of the Université Toulouse 2 (Le Mirail).
- Mathematics Teacher in a high school in Toulouse.
- Full resume (PDF)
- (last update: August 1st, 2014) In French
- My mathematics genealogy tree (with the script that made it)
- Dark side
- You may also want to know my darkest side or visit my GitHub page.
According to google…
A brief summary of my profile, according to Google Scholar (click on images to enlarge them):
Word cloud of the most frequent words in the paper abstracts
Be aware that some of the informations automatically retrieved from google scholar can be wrong. The script which made these figures is commented in this post.